Issue with libraries, directories and headerfiles

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

Hopefully, this is a beginner question, and I just simply don't know PSoC Creator well enough. I'm trying to include <m8c.h> and "PSoCAPI.h" however when I write it in my code and hit build/generate it says it can not find it. I searched all files on my computer and could not find them. I assume I'm doing something wrong. Ultimately I'm trying to get the nRF24L01 to work for my project and I found the nRF24L01.h on GitHub and incorporated it into my project so iI understand about adding files to PSoC. I'm programming on a PSoC 4100m. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help guide me to the solution.

Maxwell

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

PSoC Creator is for PSoC3,4 and 5. 'm8c.h' is for PSoC1, for which you would need to use PSoC Designer.

Best thing to do is to either open a sample project for your device, or to create a new empty project for your device, using the 'new project' wizard.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

PSoC Creator is for PSoC3,4 and 5. 'm8c.h' is for PSoC1, for which you would need to use PSoC Designer.

Best thing to do is to either open a sample project for your device, or to create a new empty project for your device, using the 'new project' wizard.

0 Likes