Strictly necessary cookies are on by default and cannot be turned off. Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing cookies can be turned on below based on your preferences (this banner will remain available for you to accept cookies). You may change your cookie settings by deleting cookies from your browser. Then this banner will appear again. You can learn more details about cookies HERE.
Strictly necessary (always on)
Functional, Performance and Tracking/targeting/sharing (default off)
1. How to include CMSIS library to the PSoC project?
Here are the steps that needs to be followed to include the CMSIS library in your project:
1. Please copy the CMSIS library into your project's directory.
2. In workspace explorer(in creator), right click your project and select 'Build settings'->compiler->General. In the 'Additional include directories', add the path of the header files(include folder of CMSIS library).
3. In the same window, change 'preprocessor definitions' to 'ARM_MATH_CM3'.
4. In the same window, please go to linker->general and add 'additional libraries' as 'm'. Apply changes and close the window.
5. In arm_math.h file, add this line "include <device.h>".
6. Since PSoC 5 already contains part of the CMSIS library in "Generated_Source\cy_boot", we have to delete the following definitions.
In core_cmInstr.h, remove the definition of following functions: