Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

bili_4541431
PSoC™ 6
I want to read the voice data using smif dma,then playing audio using I2s interface.Can  you provide smif dma read and write demo. Show More
JeHu_3414236
PSoC™ 6
When I want to reprogram the bootloader, I use PSoC Programmer to erase SFlash and Main Flash first.  Does this erase SFlash factory settings like tri... Show More
SeBa_4568951
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I am trying to receive automatically (minimal code interaction) to receive an unknown size of data via SPI. This data should get transferred by ... Show More
YeJE_3763896
PSoC™ 6
hi, I am making a wearable device using CY8C6347BZI-BLD53 or CY8C6347FMI-BLD13.How many Capsense can I have?well,,I'll use Capsense for  RGB-LED contr... Show More
EsEs_4384886
PSoC™ 6
I have two examples, the first one is a bare metal system and I am calling Cy_Flash_StartProgram function and it is working fine as expected. The othe... Show More
beha_2573741
PSoC™ 6
I've included a picture of having to use the BGA's- It's probably expensive on comparison,but it does let my potential customers use an efused I.P. ve... Show More
AlBo_1871926
PSoC™ 6
Hello, after calling Cy_BLE_GATTS_SendNotification(&appConnHandle, &handleValuePair); I'm getting result value of 0x17. How I could understand what ac... Show More
DeBu_952716
PSoC™ 6
Do you have a functioning example of emWin on the Cy8CKIT-062-BLE with the CY8CKIT-028 TFT using Compact Color? Our existing product uses COMPACT_COLO... Show More
AyKo_4382201
PSoC™ 6
Hi,We are using CYBLE-416045-02 psoc6 and are using both ble5.0 and Freertos on core m4. We have configured Ble as dual core. We are calling Cy_BLE_Pr... Show More
KaGa_3938861
PSoC™ 6
I am working on an ADC converter connected to the SPI read and write pins, the ADC line should be selected by sending data to the ADC and then the rec... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.