Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

komal_22
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I am new to the development in the area of MCU unit and was now studying data sheet of PSoC 6 MCU: PSoC 63 with BLE Datasheet Programmable System-on-Chip (PSoC)... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi! The PSoC 6 lists 3 XTAL's Core, RTC and BLE, as these take up more or less same board space as the psoc itself, I wonder if there are any ways to ... Show More
wenchilo
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am working on CYBT-343026 with SPP and HCI UART.  I have view following question and run the attachment file. https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/How-to-Use-HCI-Raw-Data-Mode-in-CYW20706-KBA225970/ta-p/248902... Show More
aleung
PSoC™ 6
KITPROG3 Baud
solved msg Solved
I'm new to PSoC.  I am using the CY8CKIT-062S4.  I downloaded the sample "UART_Transmit_and_Receive" sample project and works.    I tried modify the b... Show More
horace
PSoC™ 6
CY_CORE_ID = = 0; What does this ID mean and what is it used for? #ifndef INCLUDED_CYFITTER_SYSINT_CFG_H #define INCLUDED_CYFITTER_SYSINT_CFG_H #inc... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
  Hi I am writing a library to provide interface methods and variables for the I2S block. My variable names and methods so far are written such that t... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I need to get the Frame rate and send over the UART for user-feedback. I think I need to start with the I2S clock frequency or Bit rate during then... Show More
horace
PSoC™ 6

There is no download of AN221111 document on the official website. please tell me how to obtain this document.

horace
PSoC™ 6
How to solve this problem?Thanks Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
Not able to Flash hex file onto the target board . getting  Conecting to J-Link...Connecting to target...Downloading...ERROR: Could not download file.... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.