Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears When I upgrade project using Libraries mtb-hal-cat1 from 1.6.0 to newer 2.X. I have several problems. Maybe I am doing something in wrong way...... Show More
kjs
PSoC™ 6
I'm using Modus Toolbox 2.1, my target is a PSOC 6 MUC CY8C6XXA and I am using pyOCD v. 0.29.0 for programming and debugging.  I get the following err... Show More
dbrissette
PSoC™ 6
Hello, Does anyone have a MTB PSoC6 BLE example running in Dual-Core mode that doesn't use FreeRTOS?  Or, is that the only way to use both cores? I've... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I have issues with starting Debug sessions using KitProg3 or MiniProg4 even when I restart IDE (Modus Toolbox) I just read all manuals, KB. an... Show More
joel_4789771
PSoC™ 6
Good morning: I am trying to make some  very initial getting started on wifi subjects and I have selected Wi-FI Scan as my "hello world wifi". I insta... Show More
joel_4789771
PSoC™ 6
1/ I am following the "Using the code example" description at https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-anycloud-wifi-scan. After selecting the kit -062... Show More
seli_1640621
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Cross section showed that the MCU (CY8C6347BZI-BLD54) Nickle layer cracks.What causes the crack? Thanks Show More
MAcomp_gd
PSoC™ 6
Dear Cypress Customer service, Good morning. I'm developing an application for the aforementioned PSoC 6 board, and I need to include a OTA update. Ri... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello What is the maximum input clock frequency for PWM block in PSOC 61x devices? With system clock at 150MHz, Peri_Clock at 75MHz, I am only able to... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello I using Psoc6 Pioneer Kit and I'm using  the "SCB_UART_Transmit_and_Recieve_using_DMA" example to implement DMA. In the example, the buffer siz... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.