Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Mrinal
PSoC™ 6
Hello What is the maximum input clock frequency for PWM block in PSOC 61x devices? With system clock at 150MHz, Peri_Clock at 75MHz, I am only able to... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello I using Psoc6 Pioneer Kit and I'm using  the "SCB_UART_Transmit_and_Recieve_using_DMA" example to implement DMA. In the example, the buffer siz... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello I'm delveloper who using psoc6 wifi-bt pioneer kit. I have question about RTC. I know RTC is using ILO, so I know error is +-10%. I want reduce ... Show More
ravo
PSoC™ 6
Dears, I would like to use debug uart. I have problems with Retarget IO library to initialize the UART block. Partial code: int main(void){cy_rslt_t r... Show More
Anjali
PSoC™ 6
Hi Community, I am using CY8C6247BZI-D54 microcontroller. I had used internal Opamp for amplification and I measured the output of the Opamp. For diff... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Are any Hardware Description Languages supported with Modus Toolbox? If not directly, is there a process to support Verilog or VHDL inputs? ModusToolb... Show More
zdlwzh2006
PSoC™ 6
Hi,guys, I use PSOC6(CY8C614ABZI-S2F04) to measure 2 channels of temperature with AMUXBUS,P9.3 as ch1 and P9.4 as ch2.the circuit is attached for your... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
PSoC6 flash
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have questions about PSoC6 flash. 1. In the CY8C6247 datasheet, there is a internal memory address map.- Auxiliary flash (EEPROM Emulation) : ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 6
Hello all,I was wondering if anyone knew of a code example that exists for the DAC. I am currently learning the PSoC 6 DAC and having a code example w... Show More
psoc_student
PSoC™ 6
Hello. I'm looking for a "Flash Memory" lock function. The desired functionality is to block writing or erasing for a particular sector of Flash. In a... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.