How to graphically visualize data with Cysmart on pc?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MiTo_4443801
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hi,

(Assuming that I'm a really beginner)

I am using Psoc 6 ble the prototyping kit and through it I send data via Bluetooth. with the dongle and the app for the Cysmart pc I can visualize the data but I should create a guide that allows me to visualize a graph and also save them in real time .. How could I do?

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
1 Solution

MiTo,

Fof charting and logging data from PSoC BT/BLE connection you can use apps like a Visual Logger:

VisualLogger (Terminal/Graph) - Apps on Google Play

or BT Terminal

BT Terminal/Graphics Full - Apps on Google Play

/odissey1

Visual Logger.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

What kind of visual graph are you looking for? All the inherent functinalities of CySmart PC app are listed in the tool's user guide, but it looks not mention such visual graph. Can you show more details?

0 Likes

thanks for the answer!

I need to create a graphical interface that can plot my data real time and also I have to save the data into a file. I don't know if it is possible with CySmart pc app but in order to receive the data from Psoc6 I need to use it.. Do you have any suggestions?

0 Likes

As far as I know, CySmart has no such feature to chart the received data. CySmart only shows the received data in log dialog box, thus you may have to chart the received data manually with aid of other printing tool.

0 Likes

MiTo,

Fof charting and logging data from PSoC BT/BLE connection you can use apps like a Visual Logger:

VisualLogger (Terminal/Graph) - Apps on Google Play

or BT Terminal

BT Terminal/Graphics Full - Apps on Google Play

/odissey1

Visual Logger.png