Announcements
IMPORTANT: Cypress Developer Community is transitioning on October 20th. To learn more and be prepared for this change, check out our latest announcement.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSoC 6

JaMe_3934746
New Contributor II

I have used BLE on CM4 & other system including ADC & 2 UART on CM0+ core for my application.

When i move CM4 in deep sleep & keep CM0+ halted then it works fine, CM4 stays in deep sleep until i give GPIO interrupt to wake up & start BLE.

But if i use CM4 & CM0+ parallel at that time CM4+ continuously wakes up & sleep down.

Can i have any clue for this ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
JaMe_3934746
New Contributor II

yes, First of all i checked that file, There is no any Interrupt is assigned to both the core.

For CM4 BLE switch (GPIO interrupt) is wake up source And

For CM0+ Digital Input(GPIO interrupt) & Watch dog interrupt is wake up source.

If i puut while(1); after enabling CM4 in main() of CM0 file, it works fine(CM4 keeps in deep sleep until GPIO interrupt).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yugandhar

Hello,

Please check the interrupts tab in the design-wide resources window (.cydwr file) and see if the interrupts are allocated to both the CPU cores(CM0+ and CM4) in the ‘ARM CMx Enable’ checkbox in PSoC Creator.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes
JaMe_3934746
New Contributor II

yes, First of all i checked that file, There is no any Interrupt is assigned to both the core.

For CM4 BLE switch (GPIO interrupt) is wake up source And

For CM0+ Digital Input(GPIO interrupt) & Watch dog interrupt is wake up source.

If i puut while(1); after enabling CM4 in main() of CM0 file, it works fine(CM4 keeps in deep sleep until GPIO interrupt).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Yugandhar

Hello,

It is recommended to enable the CM4 in CM0+ file and use the infinite loop for CPU core. Can you please share your project ?

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes
Top labels