Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 6
Hi all.  I'm having a problem with the Cy_SCB_UART_PutArrayBlocking function.  This is with the BLE pioneer wifi, kit2.  I can trace through all the s... Show More
Jdo300
PSoC™ 6
I've been studying code examples from the PSoC6 101 tutorial, along with the code for the BLE throughput example. I noticed that two different connect... Show More
tanomaru
PSoC™ 6
Hello, community! I have a 128x64 pixel graphic LCD panel with a ST7290 controller and I want to connect it to a PSoC 6. I understand that there are v... Show More
Bill_Joseph
PSoC™ 6
Dear all, I want to create project in ModusTollBox with projector creator 1.2, but always report issue as follows: -----------------------------------... Show More
Bbeck27
PSoC™ 6
Hello,  I am working on a project and found that the PSoC 6 Wi-Fi BT Prototyping Kit (CY8CPROTO-062-4343W) meets all of my requirements. The issue I a... Show More
ginger123
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I'm relatively new to microcontrollers and was wondering whether it is possible to connect both the EINK and an external sensor to the main board... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
I found that when I set a GPIO drive mode to resistive pull up/down the voltages are 2.5V high, and 1V low.  In strong drive mode setting the pin high... Show More
MaSo_1321201
PSoC™ 6
Hello Cypress, Jumping ahead: The profanities and curses were many when I discovered the cause. I'm a long time user of the PSoC5LP family - great chi... Show More
okischuang
PSoC™ 6
Device - CYBLE-416045-02 We are developing a BLE solution by using module CYBLE-416045-02 with several security features implemented by a external Tru... Show More
IvPa_4102121
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 7 family
solved msg Solved
There were rumours about PSoC 7 family. Are we any closer to see the introduction of that family ? On our side, we are in the process of new product d... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.