Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

Bartek
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I try to run Bluetooth mouse example on CY8CPROTO-063-BLE, after change device by device selector in project, bluetooth works fine. I try to ad... Show More
shhe_3888866
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I need to create a square wave signal generator in the range of 1.5Mhz-1.8MHz, in resolution of 10KHz, by PSOC63 How do I do that ?   When I tr... Show More
MAO
PSoC™ 6
I’m using CYW9P62S1-43012EVB-01.I'm thinking of communicating with a PC via UART.Can PSoC5LP(KitProg) on the board support for this?Please let me know... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 6
Hello Cypress, I am trying to use an SCB UART but it is very hard to find a suitable and free pin to connect to. For example P3.0 and P3.1 would be su... Show More
Sanyika
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I try to implement 2 alarms with the RTC component on the PSOC6,My issue it's when I call 2 functions to Set the 2 different alarms :   rtcApiRe... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 6
Hello Cypress, I get a CYHAL_UART_RSLT_ERR_INVALID_PIN error result from calling     /* Initialize the UART Block */   rslt = cyhal_uart_init(&uart_ob... Show More
TinasheChamu
PSoC™ 6
I'm trying to read continuous data from a UART proximity sensor using PSoC 6.  I'm getting the data mixed with garbage on tera Term .I am not sure how... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm trying to use CY8C6145LQI in Modus Toolbox. But I can't find device selection. In the PSoC Creator, I was able to selet the target MCU fami... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello, How to upgrade kitprog2 to kitprog3 on CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT? I installed Modus Tool box 2.3.0.4276. Please refer to below. Thanks.   Show More
BiM_4640481
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I am using Toshiba NAND flash with CY8CKIT-062S2-43012. I am using this flash for OTA using HTTP with the sample application "AnyCloud_OTA_Using_H... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.