Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

NoahP
PSoC™ 6
GPIO LED on my PCB works well and I can toggle them on/off normally. I am trying to add a timer that will help me to toggle them when I want without t... Show More
AlMi_3827461
PSoC™ 6
I've just acquired a CY8CKIT-062-BLE (Rev D) and have updated to KitProg3 as indicated in the board documentation  I have tried everything I can thin... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
Hi, 1. Where can we find the BT SIG Declarations / QDID for the latest stack? 2. Also wonder how the bless / api layer corresponds to the listing itse... Show More
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I am using the DMA Tx and Rx with a UART following code example CE219656. I am trying to understand the rules for data size and I did tested severa... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6

Specifically, what is different between CY8C624ABZI-S2D44 and CY8C624ABZI-S2D44A0 ?

Greg

RyanKearney
PSoC™ 6
Hi,  I'm trying to do a relatively simple project to get a understanding of the PSoC6 with a pioneer kit. I'm currently using the CY8CKIT-062-BLE in M... Show More
TiDo_3898341
PSoC™ 6
I am trying to erase 30 rows on a CY8C624FTI-D52 but am finding the processor will often reset (~30%)  while calling Cy_FlashEraseRow in a loop.  If I... Show More
RyWi_4724536
PSoC™ 6
When I try to program the psoc 6 on a custom PCB in Creator I get the error: Error: dbg.M0023: There was an error while programming the device: PSoC P... Show More
Siamak
PSoC™ 6
Hi,I bought a CY8CPROTO-062-4343W to prototype a CSX touchpad. I was looking for a guide to develop properly but I was not able to find any code examp... Show More
praveen_kullu
PSoC™ 6
I have gone through  example codes and documentation of using capsense on my CY8CPROTO-062-4343W Kit, i am not sure how capsense is communicating with... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.