Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

dk
PSoC™ 6
USB CDC echo example builds and runs fine right after creating the app in Modus Toolbox 2.4. Problems arise when I use the library manager to update t... Show More
shil_1288831
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I used to work with PSoC 5LP and now I'm going to use PSoC6. I have few questions- 1. Is PSoC6 has less uarts/i2c/a2d then PSoC5LP? 2. What  is th... Show More
bzog
PSoC™ 6
Hi, i developed a PSoC 6 based prototype pcb with BLE antenna and a pi matching network similar to the CY5677 BLE USB Dongle. The antenna is a bit lon... Show More
GlJe_1688511
PSoC™ 6
Hello. I attached the Rx Not Empty Interrupt. When there isn't 'Int_value = __get_BASEPRI();' When there isn 'Int_value = __get_BASEPRI();' 'Int_val... Show More
TeMa_2997106
PSoC™ 6

I want to count at both edges of the clock with TCPWM as a counter. Can this be implemented?

Thanks,
Tetsuo

Len_CONSULTRON
PSoC™ 6
Has anyone been able to get the PicoVoice Wake Demo project (MTB project)  to work on a CY8CKIT-062-BLE? MTB allows for the CY8CKIT-062-BLE to be used... Show More
GlJe_1688511
PSoC™ 6

Hello.

I need the Register Manual.

I can't the documents in Infineon Site.

Please check it.

Thanks.

theaaronm
PSoC™ 6
I am using the PSoC6 BLE Pioneer Kit for an application that needs two op amps. After looking at the data sheet, I was able to choose the correct pins... Show More
HeDi_4635501
PSoC™ 6
Hi there, I test BLE with ModusToolbox and use the document "Chapter 9: Bluetooth® LE centrals". In this program is a menu. The program does not respo... Show More
shlomipeleg
PSoC™ 6
PSOC6 GPIO
solved msg Solved
Hi, We insert into PSOC6 pin a 455KHz Clock with 1uSec pulse width. We have SW that sets up an interrupt for the rising edge of that input.  The inter... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.