Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

matthiasb
PSoC™ 6
Hello,i was experimenting with the PSOC63 CPU and at one time I tried to set the M0+ Core to 12,5MHz (FLL 50 -> 25 Mhz / 2 divider). The M4 Core is at... Show More
HughWu
PSoC™ 6
Hi, Sir. I'm starting to bring up the customer board that cy8ckit_64b0s2_4343w. But when I change to another example, ex: from hello world to Blinky L... Show More
Latha_S
PSoC™ 6

Test

mauricio
PSoC™ 6
Request for export control code information Pedido de informação sobre códigos de controle de exportação Dear all, Prezados, In order ... Show More
LC
PSoC™ 6
Hi, I just downloaded and installed Modus Toolbox. I tried to create an empty project and get the following error.  Summary:   BSP: PSOC6-GENERIC Tem... Show More
PatrickEganland
PSoC™ 6
I am attempting to utilize the arm dsp cores with the Psoc5LP system from cypress. Primarily the fft example is what I am interested in replicating, b... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 6
Hi All:    For  Psoc6 ,if the Core M0 Plus and the M4  go into the Deep sleep mode, can the BLESS isr can wake up  the Core M0 Plus and the M4 to the ... Show More
RuKe_4000306
PSoC™ 6
I am using a PSoC6 CM4 for BLE discovery, and also use an uart for external debug. I want to make sure to save as much as possible in power, so i want... Show More
Guy
PSoC™ 6
CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 maximum 600kbit's throughput with AnyCloud: TCP I used the AnyCloud: TCP client example and added for loop to transmit dummy messa... Show More
jessylin
PSoC™ 6
build error
solved msg Solved
i build the example "hello world" by use CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 and get 2 error . make[1]: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v1.9.0/make/core/build.mk... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.