Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

JoLl_4741886
PSoC™ 6
I find the GPIO drive mode settings confusing. If I need a GPIO that is an open drain output with an internal pullup, which do I choose? CYHAL_GPIO_DR... Show More
SuMa_296631
PSoC™ 6
I have seen the question at cannot program PSOC 6  and my situation seems almost identical but the linked-to thread does not provide the answer.I have... Show More
JoLl_4741886
PSoC™ 6
I have a CY8C624ABZI_S2D44 project in full swing but I'm stuck at the complexity of routing GPIOs to the SARDAC. My original notes say that I followed... Show More
DeanG
PSoC™ 6
I’m trying to prototype secure boot using the CY8CPROTO-06204343W PSoC6 dev kit.  A couple of questions: Reviewing the TOC2 format as defined in the ... Show More
Morty
PSoC™ 6
SaGa_4641021
PSoC™ 6
Hi I built a project using Arduino Nano (nRF52840 ARM core) which interfaces with a BLE device. The BLE device was shipping with its Arduino Library. ... Show More
Andreas_Heder
PSoC™ 6
Hey, i am trying to use Micriqum uCProbe with PSoC. Kitprog: KitProg3. CMSIS-DAP Version 2.0.0. Firmware Version 2.21.1005. Hardware Id 03. Micriqum u... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,Is there an example code of PSoC6 I2C master using DMA?My development environment is as follows. - Modus Toolbox- CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT Thanks and... Show More
jessylin
PSoC™ 6
Is it posible to conect ESP8266 ESP-01 WiFi module and psoc6 CY8CKIT 062S2 43012 by use MQTT ? Dose it have example code ? I have tried the example co... Show More
chwaitang
PSoC™ 6
Hi all, I tried a BLE app for bluetooth with Psoc 62S2 Wi-Fi & BT kit. I noticed you must declare mcwdt0 object cyhal_resource_inst_t mcwdt_0 ={     .... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.