Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 6 Forum Discussions

DeanG
PSoC™ 6
I would like to confirm my observation when calling the Cy_Crypto_Core_ECC_SignHash() and Cy_Crypto_Core_ECC_MakeKeyPair() functions.  The Cy_Crypto_C... Show More
SeunghanLim
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 6 MCU: CY8C62x6,CY8C62x7 Datasheet I think that it was printed incorrectly in Address Map. Page 12 of 77 0xE010 0A000 – 0xFFFF FFFF Device Device... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I have questions about Flash and Emulated EEPROM. 1. The flash endurance is described in the datasheet as 100k cycles.Does each row of flash in... Show More
Tim_Shih
PSoC™ 6
Dear Receiver,  I practice "PSoC™ 6 MCU: MCUboot-based basic bootloader" by using the example code in the following GitHub link... https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-psoc6-mcuboot-basic... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 6
Hello,I'm trying to program a hex file to CY8C6136 using Segger J-flash (V7.66a). Q1. Which one should I choose from the list below in the Target Devi... Show More
Jiabin
PSoC™ 6
Hi,    I am developing a low-power application using CY8CKIT-062-BLE board.   I followed the application note "PSoC 6 MCU Device Firmware Update Software Development Kit Guide... Show More
YUK-AIK
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I'm investigating  either PSoC64 family is certified FIPS 140-3 or not. If not, please tell me type of other certified FIPS . Please check and ... Show More
mrsinger
PSoC™ 6
PSOC6 I2C
solved msg Solved
I'm just trying to get some I2C comms going on a CY8C6247FDI-D32 as SCB0.   SCL is on P0[2] and SDA is on P0[3].   Ive tried setting  the pin mux for ... Show More
Elkafafy
PSoC™ 6
I have cy8cproto-063-ble, is it possible to connect it to LCD (HD44780 )? I use PSOC Creator 4.4 and in the display section I did not find the... Show More
yangyong
PSoC™ 6
i debug the program, the program  enters the Cy_Syslib_ProcessingFault function.    when the program  runs to the , The program will sure enter cy_ S... Show More
Forum Information
PSoC™ 6

PSoC™ 6

Discussion forum regarding PSoC™ 6 - 32-bit Arm Microcontroller (MCU) Forum, discusses the 40-nm technology - best combination of ultra-low-power consumption, flexibility, security and high-performance topics.