Problem with "RTC Basics" and "CE220186 RTC CTS" examples

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GeIo_1586191
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

I wanted to learn more about using the RTC component, so decided to download two of the code examples "RTC Basics" and "CE220186 RTC CTS".

However, when I click on the "generate application" button with either example, it throws up this error:

Clock Error: (Clock must be enabled. Hardware does not support disable.).

Error location: Clk_PumpPeri

Type: Design-wide

I'm looking for advice on how to fix.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeIo_1586191
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, this was a strange one alright. I eventually resolved by simply clicking on the clock in question (within Design Wide Resources) and clicking OK. That was it!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

I compiled the program on my system using PSOC Creator 4.2 and it worked as expected.  You have to use an IPhone for this program to work, Also have you read this http://www.cypress.com/file/390496/download and have you read the PDF in the Program files for this program.

0 Likes

Generate Application runs okay also. Have you made any changes to the program and if so Please send your program by clicking on File and then Create_WorkSpace_Bundle and attach the zip file to a new Comment.

0 Likes
GeIo_1586191
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, this was a strange one alright. I eventually resolved by simply clicking on the clock in question (within Design Wide Resources) and clicking OK. That was it!

0 Likes