Debug target is not compatible with project's selected device

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hefrc_3803246
Level 2
Level 2

I'm trying to use CE219517 on CY8CKIT-06-BLE. After building the project I try to programm the Kit.

Then I get the following error measage:

The selected debug target 'CY8C6347BZI-BLD53' is not compatible with the project's selected device 'CY8C5868LTI-LP039'.

I tryed to change the device in the project to CY8C6347FMI-BLD53 and get the following measage:

pastedImage_0.png

How to solve the problem?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The target device of CE219517 is the onbaord PSoC 5 LP, and the purpose of this demo is to use PSoC 5 LP monitoring the power consumption of onboard PSoC 63 BLE.

At least you need to PRESS and HOLD SW3 while/before connecting the kit to the computer to enter the bootloader mode of PSoC 5.  Once bootloader mode is entered, use the Bootloader Host along with PSoC Creator to download the cyacd file of CE219517 to PSoC 5 LP.

Please refer to the CE documentation along with the code for details how to use it correctly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

The target device of CE219517 is the onbaord PSoC 5 LP, and the purpose of this demo is to use PSoC 5 LP monitoring the power consumption of onboard PSoC 63 BLE.

At least you need to PRESS and HOLD SW3 while/before connecting the kit to the computer to enter the bootloader mode of PSoC 5.  Once bootloader mode is entered, use the Bootloader Host along with PSoC Creator to download the cyacd file of CE219517 to PSoC 5 LP.

Please refer to the CE documentation along with the code for details how to use it correctly.

0 Likes

Thanks for the quick answer

0 Likes