Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hey all,    i'm new to component creation. where can i find relevant tutorials?    and how can i simulate the same?         cheers,    david Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What is the latest USB to I2C bridge software revision?    On the product I just purchased the "About" tab indicates version 1.25    The reason I'm as... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi:    I try to use EOC signal of ADC as trigger, but it failed. Then I put the EOC on output pin, and capture by Oscilloscope. EOC is hi instead of a... Show More
WeGa_288606
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone,     I am very new to the PSoC concept but I am very interested in growing my skills. My project goal is to develop a 20 channel functi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is there any version of PSoC5  for automotive?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I am trying to get a 1KHz output from a PWM.  I am using a 8 bit PWM with the following configurations.         Clock - VC2 (VC1 divider =... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone explain explain to me how to set up a simple delay function? Is there a #include delay.h that goes up top?    I have the delay.h header fil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What are the restrictions on the 8051 compiler that comes with PSoC Creator? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    My kit did not come with the 24 MHz crystal installed. Is there a reason that this is the case? Can I install a crystal myself, or is there ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is there an option to use the mini prog 3 as debugger in the design challenge development kit?    If not, how do we use the debug feature?  Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.