Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Thanks to Uday I've got some SPI transmission working, but I'm seeing a very strange problem with the transmission speed on SPI.    My device is a CY8... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
While using PSOC5 i notice the device doesn't crash when I access out of bound array.    #define MAX_ARRAY 16    int array[MAX_ARRAY];    int a = [arr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am trying to find any reference on how to use SWV on PSoC3 but I cannot find anything on this site.    Can someone point me to the right direction? Show More
HeLi_263931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
For my PSoC challenge project, I need to sample a GPIO port (to have a logic analyzer). I encountered some strange behaviors when doing that. I'm usin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to use the Delay10msTimes function from the article here http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=47960 . I unzipped the delay.asm and delay.h files a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I'm programming an CY8C24994 PsOC chip.    The datasheet only tell us the following:        "    For the CY8C26/25xxx family of devices, the S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All    My first post and I hope this is the right section.    I'm using a CY3209 Dev Board designing a USB to SPI interface bridge. I programmed CY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi..    I want communication between cy3209kit ( cy8c29666 processor) and GSM modem. For that i want simple code instructions from you. Below I descr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi!       I have a problem with counter interrupt. I write simple program in C and now I want use it in the counter interrupt. So, what I should do t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm using a CY8C3446AXI-098 PSoC 3, which according to the datasheet has two USBIOs on pins P15[6] and P15[7] which can be used to eith... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.