Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    The ADC_DelSig_v2_10.pdf datasheet states "To switch input between samples when using modes other than Continuous, use the Analog Hardware Mux". ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I using the CY8C21523B as I would like to creat the following: 8 cap buttons 1 proximity 8 output to reflect each button (logic) 1 output to refle... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I am trying to evalute if the PSoC 5 chip is the right platform to use. I wrote a simple verilog state machine that detects if a signal is within a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Using UART transmites INT type datum ,the datum must be ASCII type ,how to transform into datum of INT type when recieving?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to interface a tft screen to PSoC5 device using EMIF, however there is very little information about it.    I want to write to Cortex-M3... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I'm an absolute beginner in PSoC Programming and hope someone could help me.    I'm using the PSoC3 on Development Kit, and trying ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The emerging market of home automation devices is encouraging application engineers to think of solutions that integrate number of features into a sin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,     I have a quick question how to reconfigure the (analog) part of the PSoC 5 in a running program.     For Instance: I want to chan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hie,    Does anyone know how I can convert a float into a string on the psoc5 (gcc compiler)? I would like to convert floats into strings so that I ca... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.