Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

RoyChoo
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  From the photo above, are we able to identify the part is genuine and originated from Cypress factory? The country origin is different, I would hop... Show More
PingFuQi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

CY8CKIT-059 can prigramming CY8C5868AXI-LP032?

And_rii
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Idk why it doesnt read a direction to the lib when i tried to build a project and moreover why I can't change the direction myselfIt output me an erro... Show More
gbrochard
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello currently high school student in Terminal STI2D in france, i need in the frame of my classes, control a servo motor with a PSoC Card. Despite a ... Show More
voshal
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Sir I want to implement health monitoring system using PSOC 5LP (CY8CKIT-059). Is it possible sir. Can you please help me. 

LRJ
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey everyone. 🙂 I'm currently working on a project that have very specific requirements, i.e making an Arbitrary Waveform generator, via a reconfigur... Show More
alderbaran74815
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone, Before diving into all the details of USB HID, I would like to get your opinion. I would like to have switches (like a small keyboard) an... Show More
Diako
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Hi I'm connecting the following pressure sensor to my psoc using my psoc 5lp . I watched couple of tutorials on how to interface a pressure sensor a... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'd like to use PSoC5 as a kind of "bridge". I want to route some pins  with other pins. This is going to be a 1-to-1 connection. And it is going ... Show More
bezzazle
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Due to the chip shortage I was unable to buy Psoc5LP parts and was forced to substitute for an obsolete Psoc5 part: CY8C5365AXI-043. I can't find this... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.