Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

mallik777
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am planning on taking a course on embedded sensors on Coursera which uses the CY8CKIT-059. However, I am unable to find this kit in stock anywhere o... Show More
Padmini
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am exercising Bootloader functionality using CY8CKIT-050 PSOC 5LP Dev kit, I have below question on Boatload operation. I am using single App bo... Show More
Kasulke
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Community!   I am looking for information on these two parts, regarding their life cycle.   Are either of these slated to go EOL in the next cou... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am attempting to port a project from PSOC5 to PSOC3, using FreeRTOS.   (I started with the SDCC Cygnal port) This work is being done due to parts sh... Show More
Nino
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Community, We are thinking of sending one of the PSOC 5 microcontrollers (CY8C5868LTI-LP039) on our next cubesat-mission. The chip perfectly matc... Show More
TOSA_301921
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
CY8C55Family
solved msg Solved

I want to know how to use the CY8C55 Family.

You cannot select a device in Psoc Creator 4.4.

WolfgangCS
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I would be interested in understanding how the CySoftwareReset function works, particularly when using a PSoC3: what things are reset? Is the E... Show More
rg
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What is the effective analog BW of the SAR in a PSoC 5LP when using an AMux on the front end? I found someone online claiming 70KHz but I seem to be g... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Cypress Community. Several years ago Cypress University Alliance (CUA) program visited our Cal State LA campus to present a workshop on PSoC 5 e... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.