Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I wanted to measure the time taken for 32 bit addition and multiplication.....I chose the method of Pin toggling in for loop......    Something inter... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 What is the best method to measure time for an operation......I tried using a pin and toggling it within a for loop continuosly......But even time is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I got a doubt in DMA configuration, when the Burst Count is set to 1 and request per burst set to 0 what will the DMA do......    I think DMA works a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Debug Problem
solved msg Solved
 hi to all,                  this is the first time i am using creater 2.0 after biulding of sam[ple program given in Getting started with Psoc , I am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Friends,    After the news of CDC components, most of you guys might have kick started work on creating components......    But here are some of t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello ALL    When I was trying to use the CRC with the Shift register, i wanted just 8 clock pulses so that the data is fed serially from the Shift r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello All    In the example project provided by the Cypress for emfile component, seems like the data type that has to be written in the SD card shou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello all    I tried doing new schematic component.....After creating the component I cannot use it......It doesnt appear besides the cypress compone... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi to all,     today i started my work on PSOC3....while iam trying to build my program, iam getting message that "Build succeeded"....but when iam tr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    Has anyone done a project that involves clock recovery when receiving data in a communication system?    Regrads Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.