Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I'm be trying go get an audio signal from my PC using USB and to filter it out to a speaker.    I did this project and didn't figure out how to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    I was interested in understanding PSoC low power modes, so I searched the Cypress website and found AN77900 http://www.cypress.com/?rID=64554... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I did some work on a circuit board to convert a load cell output (0-15mV) into a force that is transmitted to a PC.  The software worked fine,... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Does anyone have an example of how to do this? First I have a possible address problem. The DS1631 datasheet says the address (with all 3 addr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,         in our project we are using a self developed core using some datapaths. FIFO is disabled through AUX registers (CLR bits are set) to mini... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I wanted to share an issue I had when trying to communicate with a New Haven LCD.    It is a 2x20 character LCD with 4-bit data interface.    I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
in http://www.cypress.com/?docID=44199 on page 7 it describes a method of power saving by sleeping the device. I have a device that takes sensor data ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I use application AN2284 to create notch filter 50Hz. In this app is C code    IIR second-order notch filter:    diff1 = (x + xn_2) <<16; y = (... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using PSOC Creator 2.2, SPI_Slave_v2_50, targeting a CY8C5868AXI-LP032.    I can't seem to get the SPI slave to work at all.  I have confirmed all... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Dana    I try to use usbfs_audio example project    I didn't hear any voice in my speaker (I try the speaker in another project and the speaker wor... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.