Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
cy3280-srm is a radial slider kit, it has some related project with different chips, such as 20x34, 21x34, 20x66, 24x96.    This is another example pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,     Looking at the performance of the AMux(8->1) and DelSig ADC. The project seems to work but the channels influence each other.     My code ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     when I try to program a code example on multifunction expansion card with FTSK programmer, I always receive the next programming log:        P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,                     As an exercise to gain some experience with the PSoC 5LP device and PSoC Creator, I wrote a simple yet challenging game th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I could receive 10bits data correctly with SPIS component by using SPIS_ReadRxData() API. Incoming SPI signal is as follows. 1. SS goes low. 2... Show More
SuMa_296631
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I know that the PSoc5 is a USB device which is why I'm looking to use the MAX3421E as the USB host via a SPI interface.    My question is whether any... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi,         i need to use CY8C38 Processor module without development board. is it possible??    i need to use only gpio pin.         Regards. Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  I was able to get a 12 bit dac working with the PSOC.  Painful, but here is how it worked:       I connected up to a 12 bit dac from the PSoC using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     I want to change the duty cycle of manchester encoded data(8 bits using SPIM). I am giving this data to clock the PWM component. But not getti... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.