Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

bhra_284931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Currently am working with the IC CY8C20666A using PSoc Desinger5.4.    I what to know the statement for  open a file ​ in the system (from any ... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Can we in PSoC5LP wake up the CPU every 1ms with accurate timing? I saw that SleepTimer uses ILO and can wake up the CPU every 2ms (minimum and... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am looking for advise on of-topic subject, hoping for vast experience of forum users.     I am looking for a solution to match two packages: ... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    Sorry for the silly question, but is there anyway to get 3.3 volts out of the Vdd pins of the 5LP prototyping kit, or it is just possible o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I need to use some OPs and I'm not sure what kind of input I need now. Regarding to the colors of the OP-pin, I need an analog pin. But is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    Resource limit: Maximum number of SC Fixed Blocks exceeded (max=4, needed=5).    I am getting this error while placing a PGA in my... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I made some projects with PSoC 4 and now I'm playing around with my recently received CY8CKIT-059. One of the things I want to try out is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm sure there's a forum post about this already. However, whenever I Google this the links always take me to the cypress homepage, rather than the fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm wondering, if it would be possible, to place capsense-buttons on a flex PCB. The design guide mentions a max. track length of 50mm for f... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm working on a bootloader.  I'm following the recommended communications flow found in multiple application notes.  I'm able to program most of the ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.