Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
yesterday i updated my PSoC creator, when i debug my last program (RTC) which i created in my previous Creator I got problem, my RTC using I2C show th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Error Message
solved msg Solved
Error Message:sdb.M0018:multiple drivers on signal "Net_44", bit(s) "0".         I was trying to execute a truth table by using AND and OR gates in th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I have created I2C1 master and I2C2 masters on same cypress CY5267AXI-LPO51 Controller using PSOC 5 IDE.   I2C2 is not working. Can    anybo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello guys,    Thought my task would be easy, but I cant get any keyboard entry with my PSoC 5LP.    I tried scanf and getchar, nothing is working. I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The PWM [v3.30] in the latest version of PSoC creator (3.3) has an enable line that isn't shown in AN77759 rev D.    If the component drawing (? -- so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 can anyone tell me the difference between these voltages , ranges , and how to configure it using psoc creater ???  Show More
WoKi_264666
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    after reading of    http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2492&rID=89612    I tried to get it to run on my CY8CKIT- 014 with a PSoC5 ES1.   ... Show More
sccac_1236541
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         I'm pretty sure I have an issue with my emFILE libraries not linking in my project.  I used the example that comes with creator and fo... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    First time testing USB example projects, i did test the USB_UART and it seems working. Today i test the Bulk Wraparound example, adapt it t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everybody,    I am trying to configure to use the low- pass filter with cutoff of 100Hz from a signal coming from a ADC DelSig. Sadly I am not g... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.