Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

sangwoon
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using CY8C5867LTI-LP025. I understand that I need to use the SIO port to use I2C, UART, etc. Does SPI communication also need to use the SIO port... Show More
Nitinkumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

is programmer present in psoc kit59 development kit support to programm for psoc 1 family mcu like cy8c29466, cy8c27xxx, cy8c21xxx?

divakar_j
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

i want to include cy8cmbr3110-sx2i library in arduino ide .but i am unable to find those library in arduino ide.

divakar_j
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i am trying to control RELAY-ON/OFF2 which is connected to 14 pin of cy8cmbr3110-sx2i but it is showing error can someone please guide me to do this a... Show More
yygomez
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, Does the CY3217-MiniProg1 works with a windows 11  computer?, If so How can I get the USB driver? Thanks, Jorge. Show More
navin2009
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I want to know different ways to configure touche sensor cs4/sh of cy8cmbr3110-sx2i as the gpo pin.instead of touch I want use that pin as gpo.

divakar_j
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,how to control gpo2 brightness using pwm in cy8cmbr3110-sx2i. Thanks,divakar Show More
tallmike
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm running into a weird intermittent problem with the UART on the PSoC 5LP(using the cy8ckit-059 eval board) where it looks like the UART component s... Show More
dcs515
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to use EMIF in a multiprocessor system. For this, the address and data bus should be set to a high-impedance state from time to time. Pos... Show More
tabishmisbah
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Hope you all are doing good.  I am stuck how can I send the adc converted data to any variable  of data type uint8 assigned in the code.  I am ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.