Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am trying to work with Sigma-Delta ADC in single-sample mode for 16 bit in PSoC 5. I am testing my ADC by feeding it with 20Hz sine wave. Thi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to measure the width of each pulse from an external signal. For this I set up a timer to run continuously,trigger at the rising edge and captur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    In my project I need a DMA to write values to a Timer counter register (according to some SW logic).    When I implement this using a UDB-based... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi.    I use the Kitprog as a programmer for my board. Occasionally, when plugging the Kitprog to the PC, it doesn't automatically recognize the targe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, All! I am new in PSoC world. Currently I am working on a project that require accurate frequency measurement. Since PSOC5 internal clock doesn’... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello every body, please I need some help to this error:    implicit declaration of function isrRx_StartEx is invalid in c99    the capture:    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9T5HFiW13_ieDhzc1RFMkhwTTg/view?usp=sharing... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    We have a S6SAL211A94SA2001 (Intelligent LED Lighting Starter Kit for BLE Communication) and we are trying to communicate with it thro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I use a CY8CKIT-059 PSOC 5 LP Prototyping Kit.    The processor is running properly, when I use the internal clocks oran external XTAL on PIN 15.0 an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to use TX8 (RS232) in PSoC1. However, in the result window, broken characters are output. I want to know how to set up hardware and software(pl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to understand the timing of DMA transfers in the PSoC5LP in as much depth as possible, in particular DMAs between SRAM and the UDB working... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.