Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DMA
solved msg Solved
Hello,         I'd to know which is the best method in terms of speed to load a DMA from SRAM.    My DMA load 32 bit from SRAM and write this value in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm developing some UART communication with PSoC 1 and I'm getting this error:    type error in argument 2 to `strstr'; found `pointer to __fla... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm an EET student that is making the rather steep leaning curve on my own from the PIC18 family to the Cypress PSOC family. I've found I learn best b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,     I know that the normal VDAC can work directly with DMA. But can DVDAC be used with DMA to read data from ROM? Anybody has an idea how to u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    I'm trying to transfer a few values between an array and a datapath register and FIFO.  However, I don't have a good grasp on the ins an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every one,    I am making a SPI master slave test program with certain conditions:    I want to do the following:    Master is sending an 8 bit ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm developing a project on a PSoC5LP and I have to use a RS485, in the past I developed the same project with RS232 and the bootloader is very... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have uninstalled the psoc designer which is normal for creating projects ,and reinstalled it.    When reinstalling ,a pop-up window of Windows Scrip... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I know I've been through this before. I am trying to us sprintf to print floating point numbers. I made the recommended changes to the Build Se... Show More
NeAl_2298636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Is it a good practice to add timeout while waiting SPI Status done after spi_write or is it something highly unlikely to occur?    while(!(SPIM... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.