Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Andrew7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to know how to implement this using an integrator (PI Controller) in Psoc. I know how to do it software like Simulink but unable to proceed fo... Show More
Andrew7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hello, I want to make lissajous figures using Psoc 5lp .. Can anyone give me a lead? I know how to generate a sin wave..

sebas
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have a neopixel library that I'm using for my project. I used this project for a while and it doesn't seem to have any issues at first sight. No... Show More
ScDe_1334511
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In developing a board utilizing a CY8C21xxx PSoC, attempts to select this as the target for the emulation on the CY8CKIT-001 board with the CY8CKIT-02... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, What is the absolute maximum rating of the USBIOs for PSoC5LP? The datasheet only mentioned GPIOs and SIOs. If the PSoC5LP is powered off while... Show More
MrCeasar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Im trying to make a demo program that uses the input of a MIDI Piano and then just turns on some leds based on which note is being pressed. I h... Show More
destinationamit
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have some CY8C26443 chips that I found lying with me. I also have the PSoC(tm) Prongle(tm) Rev B Device Programmer (pic attached), but I dont ha... Show More
ArnaudMartin
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I try to prepare a course for student with cy3210 PSOC1 kit.I would like to do a integer schematic : so i try to configure SwitchCapConfig.But ... Show More
AngryTeaPot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I want to get program size from the flash with/without linker symbols or something else that compiler supported. When I build my project, I can... Show More
Show_humanity1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was able to compile and download the firmware to my CY8CKIT-059 board, I was able to connect to the USBUART COM interface and I was able to send com... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.