Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

myz_1382761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need a voltage 3.5V from cy8c3866.I use DA generated 3.5V, and with a follower to output the voltage. Output voltage is 3.5V when no any load,and vo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,I'm using the I2C on a CY8C5267LTI-LP089 chip and I've implemented a solution that talks to a slave that manages a battery in my device.My code... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I am currently using FreeSoC2 Development Board - PSoC5LP my question is simple .Psoc is it FPGA or ASIC or both ? I am a bit confused Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,I'm using the I2C master (Fixed Function, V3.5) and trying to communicate with a DS1307 Real Time Clock.When I put the SCL and SDA lines on a s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using PSOC-5 with the 059 Kit with PSOC creator 4.2 and trying to interface it with a SD card via the emFile application. I have linked all the l... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,I'm creating this topic because I'm having some difficulties on interfacing PSoC with Matlab. I've watched this tutorial (Graficar Datos De PSoC 4 En MATLAB - YouTube... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello I want for my project to send from my board to out pin a serios of bits 1 or 0 meaning the i will get and again i dont want to use wavedac i wan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using the psoc 5. I am trying to make an interrupt as soon as the voltage on one of my digital input pin gets to 0 or close to it (set to be ... Show More
moro_1580446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
camera
solved msg Solved
Hi every body.I am using psoc5 lp prototype kit.I want to run camera with psoc5 and take a picture then save on sdcard.Could you help me to do it?How ... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,does anyone know a tool which generates an inf file automatically? The USB component customizer seems to generate a standard inf file for e.g. CDC ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.