Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Gone
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a PSoC 5 device to address up to 16 PSoC 4 devices through SPI but I need to have only one chip select and have them respond only when they... Show More
AnFa_301266
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to find the original sample projects for the bootloaders that used to be with the AN68272 application note but, maybe since Infineon took l... Show More
Sreehari
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Psoc Creator
solved msg Solved
Hi Sir, I am trying to install PSOC 4.4 in my system, but it is unable to install. I have tried to work on PSOC5LP. Modus toolbox is not supported for... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So I'm running into a issue with PSoC pins that I didn't think would be a problem with how simple this should be. I'm trying to program a set of pins ... Show More
nikp21
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Buenas tardes, actualmente me encuentro trabajando con la Psoc 5LP, y estoy usando multiples PT100, usando 1 IDAC y un multiplexor para obtener las te... Show More
kilohercas
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,We had encoders failed from our supplier, and they are using CY8C5888NI-LP210 microcontroller. What is failed is quadrature outputs on P12[4], P... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I've got a question regarding floating point formatting for printf/sprintf on PSoC5LP when *not* using newlib nano. I'm finding in my project ... Show More
eliassh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Accuracy test
solved msg Solved
Hello .I encounter the problem that the converter is only accurate in 8 bits.If I choose 16 or 20 I start to see 5.112V on the screen but the input to... Show More
yaga_3967241
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, We are using PSoC LP5. There is one pin, which is set to digital input, Strong drive drive mode, Initial drive state 0. In the reset tab, Power... Show More
leonardodo
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've built a super simple asyncronous 2-bit forward counter using two TFF. As per its datasheet the TFF is positive edge triggered so I built this cir... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.