Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Bill_H
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

missing cyboot_V6_10

ahefner
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My original question was going to be "Why does using the example program with PSoCProgrammerCOM 41.0 Type Library 3.5 times slower than when programmi... Show More
taherrera
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have been flashing this PSoC5LP MCU with no issues until I starting flashing this particular firmware. After flashing several times with this... Show More
Artem
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello. I am currently working on LP5 PSoC and using I2S PSoC Creator Component (v2.70). I get the first interrupt, read the status register, successfu... Show More
MaTr_1730276
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSocCreator
solved msg Solved
Hello, I 've been using PSoC Creator 4.2 since several years, but in the last weeks I noted that when I launch the Builder, on the Output tab there is... Show More
plesoianu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
About 20 years ago I built a PSoC programmer equipped with AT90S8515. The programmer used to communicate with the computer via COM port. The schematic... Show More
rijesh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to use PSOC to write & read from a QSPI flash. I found the article CE218564 -  "Interfacing Quad-SPI Memorywith PSoC® 5LP" describing the same.... Show More
j_sim
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'm currently working with the PSoC 5LP (CY8C5868AXI-LP035 100-TQFP on the kit CY8CKIT-050) and trying to use the transimpedance amplifier to am... Show More
aemiroglu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to read Device ID register data by making i2c communication with STM32 from the CY8C9540 expander sensor I have.  While reading the Device... Show More
fenggui
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

我无法使用英飞凌帐户登录PSOC软件

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.