Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

eeEn_4618901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Nextion
solved msg Solved
I want to get information from the slider on the touch nextion screen to psoc. I connected Nextion with UART to PSoC.For example, if the slider value ... Show More
mariusgigi
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I've just bought a PSOC5-LP and I'm interested in testing the glucose meter project. Where can I download the source code project? Thank you!   Show More
Tranzystomator
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, Recently I used example code ot check how USBUART CDC works, but I can't connect to COM Port. I've got an error. Changing USB port and restart com... Show More
Tranzystomator
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  My project is about making a full-duplex communication between PC and uC (microcontroller). At the uC I have to make a simple wave generator whic... Show More
stco_1575631
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I've only played with PSoC till now, but at last, I have got a real application, and I'm not sure of the best way to proceed. I am trying to read ... Show More
Tranzystomator
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,I have problem with connecting with my USBUART port. I restarted my computer. It is still the same. Do you have any suggestion? How can I debbug th... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello  It would be very helpful if you could answer as soon as possible. I am using a CY8C24123A device. Since the project created a long time ago can... Show More
Anonymous91
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, i am a little confused regarding the supply concept of a Psoc5 CY8C5888AXQ-LP096100-TQFP and  have a question regarding the supply. In the dat... Show More
Sparky
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I've been trying to make a hardware based boost converter using PSOC5 but it isn't working. I have attached a picture of my hardware configuration... Show More
mvaran
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, We are looking for a customized microcontroller for PLC communication or a PLC integrated circuit compatible with our existing microcontroller and... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.