Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want the release output in intel hex and binary format. Please tell me what all changes need to be done in build settings to get the binary and inte... Show More
rosh_888
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using 2 PSoCs one with timer that detects a pulse  [PSOC1] and the other which gives the pulse[PSOC2]. I am using drive mode of the pin[RX] a... Show More
PeCa_4386336
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using the CY8C29466, watchdog enabled, sleep timer = 1Hz. Watchdog reset approximately every 5mS with RES_WDT = 0x38;  to ensure 3 second timeout. Ver... Show More
lewistotle
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I've got a product that's been in production for about 5 years without issue but we're suddenly having a lot of failures and I have traced the... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all, I have a project I'm working on for PSoC5LP where a typical TTL high/low signal (a POWER_OK signal) is generated by the PSoC after a hardware... Show More
KahHou
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good morning,  As a beginner, I am using a PSoC 5 LP. I am trying to use SPI communication with DMA to send words of 2bytes. However I have this probl... Show More
rgpace
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using the PSOC1 I2Cm (software) user module. This I2Cm is placed on P[1,2] SDA and P[1,6] SCL. This works fine after initiating an "I2Cm_Start();... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I have started having an issue on my main pc (this did not occur until today and does not happen on other pc). When I attempt to debug, I get the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,          I am trying to interface i2c EEPROM and RTC (24LC512 from Microchip and DS1307)  CY8C28452,    i am using I2Cm module and configure P2_7... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello, I have PSoC creator software 3.0. (PSoC5LP, CY8C5867AXI-LP024) The debugger is almost anytime hung-up when I do "stop at breakpoints", ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.