Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Diako
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Hi I'm connecting the following pressure sensor to my psoc using my psoc 5lp . I watched couple of tutorials on how to interface a pressure sensor a... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'd like to use PSoC5 as a kind of "bridge". I want to route some pins  with other pins. This is going to be a 1-to-1 connection. And it is going ... Show More
bezzazle
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Due to the chip shortage I was unable to buy Psoc5LP parts and was forced to substitute for an obsolete Psoc5 part: CY8C5365AXI-043. I can't find this... Show More
guzeliang
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using your CY8C5868 PSOC, use it sample lmt84(temperature sensor) P3.7 temperature as below configuration.       But FW can't capture stab... Show More
JaRa_1183061
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi I am using the ADC_DelSig in differential mode. I am interested in sampling the voltage between two metal electrodes in electrolysis (between 100 m... Show More
Owon
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone, I'd like to program a potentiostat able to perform cyclic voltammetry. I need a design that allows me to drive linearly a pin between -0.... Show More
Roger
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I just want to dump to a .hex file a firmware that is flashed in my PSoC5LP, in order to do that, I open PSoC Programmer, "File - > Read to Hex", ... Show More
Aswinpk94
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am performing Square wave voltammetry using PSoC 5LP. In it, a square wave is superimposed on a base staircase potential. It is then applied to an e... Show More
greg79
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to get samples from two LUTs with chained TDs. The clock signal starts TD0 (from LUT array to register, increase source address) which the... Show More
ricardoquesada
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm using the "Counter" component using the UDB implementation (since I need 32-bit resolution). I noticed that if I enable the "Trap if unaligned... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.