Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i have the bit file of my sound wave. I want to create the sound in speaker. Can anyone suggest me how can i do it???????? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello !! Thanx everyone to solve my previous query so quickly.. 🙂     i am facing a simple problem that i have made my sub modules of voltage measurm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello !! I have made a simple demo project of voltage measurment upto 5 volts in psoc.. it is working fine upto 2.49 volts.. but when i increase the v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  PSoC3/PSoC5 device has  multiple sources which can reset the device.               WatchDog      Low Voltage Detect Analog, LVI-A      Low Voltage D... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone. I just order a ADC chip from analog devices. Which is ADE7763. This is classical ADC unit which is working on MODE2. I started to wri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After Parallel DAC and Dithering techniques, the next trick to create four DAC outputs using a single DAC, the SC/CT blocks, an LUT and the DMA.     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to use two comparators with hysteresis and a digital analog converter but I can only analog blocks using a comparator with hysteresis, a PGA an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm having touble establishing a UCB communication with the PSoC5 on the starter kit. Some background, I have already:         Downloaded Cypress Suit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I had a FirstTouch starter kit, CY8CKIT-014.  I like to use the USB port to send ADC data back to PC.    According the schematics there are two pairs ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Could I use DMA for read a 16 bit data from a master SPI and transfer the data on two 8 bit control registers? Since the SPI works at very low freque... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.