Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
With the arrival od the festive season comes a cool application on PSoC by Mark!    Below is the post from the PSoC Insiders Blog.          If you hav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am trying to interface the TMP141(Datasheet,in PDF) temperature sensor that uses a 1 wire protocol,(quite similar,_not_ identical though.. to the o... Show More
EvPa_264126
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I tried to use CY8CKIT-003 as a programmer for  chips CY8C3866AXI-040, installed in my device. I did the following: 1. I made the switch for Pin XRES ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi There,         I'm just starting evaluation of PSoC5 with the Development Kit CY8CKIT-050.    I opened the ADC_DAC sample application that displays... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
dear all,    i have psoc5 first touch kit    when i power up the kit, psoc chip is getting started to heat up    i don't know what i have done wrong a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    I planned to use CY8C21534B for capsense with the standard PSoC designer 5.1. I'm planning to use smartsense module. We have 16button used ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have some probably obvious questions to ask here, I just want to verify before I invest too much more in this.    I'm new to microcontroller develop... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I found a way to crash the bootloader when using the I2C interface.  In fact, this should affect any bootloader.  The CYBTLDR_COMMAND_DATA command doe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I wanted to put the application in AN60590 PSoC 5, the ARM compiler does not recognize the function log multiply_factor = (Q_BY_K AdcResolution... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress Semiconductor has completed a hardware update to the Miniprog3 to address hardware issues seen with programming, ESD, and power management. Th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.