Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi There,         I'm fairly new to PSoC and am not sure how i can implement the following:    I have a 200kHz PWM that's on for 300uS occuring every... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     PSoC Designer 5.2 is released and is available through the PSoC Designer web page:     www.cypress.com/go/psocdesigner     PSoC Designer 5.2 is a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Today I make the second Mini Prog3 bad when I was programming process,the VTARG and GND of  Mini Prog3 is      Short-circuit. I want to konw why ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 USB devices are so common today and it has pretty much become the standard of the day for data transfers and for many of the common applications. The... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Is it possible to build a DQPSK transmitter and receiver  in PSOC 5 

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey guys,    For the next revision of my custom PSoC3 board,one option I'm looking at is modifying existing kit design files available for download on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The PSoC Programmer 3.13.1 release is a patch update provided support for the advanced release of PSoC Creator 2.0 and still supports PSoC Designer 5.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 is it possible to use the Digital Filter User module in psoc 5 more than once. I mean more than one filter per design . Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project using CY7C64215, now I need debug my code and program hex file. After reading the document of CY3210-PSoCEval1, I want to know:    Ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi folks,    Some of you might have been using CyUSB.dll and CyUSB.lib library for developing GUI to interact with Cypress USB devices including PSoC... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.