Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

MarkH_61
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If you have ever wanted to learn what a Datapath is or how to use them, a new application note has just been release to help you out.  See the summary... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am using a 16-bit PWM fed with a 12Mhz clock on a PSoC 5.    The PWM is set up in the 'TopDesign' with a period of 1600 counts (approx 133us) and a... Show More
MarkH_61
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If you have ever wanted to learn what a Datapath is or how to use them, a new application note has just been release to help you out.  See the summary... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all    I am working on bit destuffing and i have implemented it in software but i also need a hardware implememntation of that. has anyone worked o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello, i succesfuly programmed PSoC5 using MiniProg3 untill now.    The MiniProg3 is detected by PSoC Programmer.    When i connect MiniProg to a cus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Cypress do a very awful  things,     You calculate CRC, from a stream , and after this there isn't any compare with crc incoming and the calculate.WhY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am having issues in interfacng above RTC, please help me to interface it.    Thanks    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Because the PSoC 5 is still in ES1 phase, there is likley to be some bugs present in the IC. What kind of support will consestants have avai... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I hope I'll be in the next round. Is it possible to get some sample PSoC 5 microcontrollers, same as on the dev kit? I would like to create my own PCB... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
With its flexibile Analog and Digital resources, PSoC 1 is a very strong candidate for Thermal Management applications.  The PSoC can measure temperat... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.