Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi everyone iam considering switching from FPGA to PSOC....can someone tell me the advantages of PSOC over FPGA??    I realize that lower power consum... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 what do you mean by the text     the junction sensor is isothermal with the cold junction ??    (in context to industrial application - under thermoc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Description of PSoC 1 is incomplete without the mention of switched capacitor blocks. It is this feature, which makes the device unique. Switched capa... Show More
kemic_264446
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I have many succesful PSoC 3 and 5 projects under the belt, including some quite complex designs.    However I have never used PSoC 1 - yet!  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC World Online: Global Design Conference No Travel Required!    At PSoC® World, attendees learn new design skills, train for credit, browse PSoC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The links for PSoC World Promos from ARM and Arrow electronics. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Hello Friends,    On continuation of promotional videos of PSoC World here are the links for few of the videos which provide a brief insight about... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello Friends,    On continuation of promotional videos of PSoC World here are the links for few of the videos which provide a brief insight about ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I'm starting to program in PSOC and I have problem with the ADCINC, I made a program for read a LM35, but when i conected it, to psoc it only rea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I try to realize a synchronous demodulating of a signal modulated in 100khz. I test the use of PSoc1. The use of " Modulation Inputs " in a  S... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.