Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear PSoCDevelopers         I'm trying to establish communication  between PSoC 3 and PC. I'm using libusb 1.0 from Host side.    I was able to find t... Show More
EdUc_284901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Can I use a 4x20 LCD with Character LCD on PSoC 5LP? Thank you    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Just heard the news that the PSoC5 is going to be phased out sometime next year. What a good news. 🙂 Our project would enter production soon ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hello!! I´m want to know if  is possible keep  the microcontroller slept until I press a Button and how can I  make it Regards!!! 🙂 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Is it possible to program cy8c24423- 24 PVXA device using CY3210- PSoC Eval1 ?? cy8c24423- 24 PVXA  is also 28 pin IC.  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Have cy8c21534 also automatically adjust the code? i want to use same button on4mm ,5mm and 6 mm glass with  the same precision. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody    I'm a university student and new to PSOC5 world. I have done a couple of projects using PIC microcontrollers and I want to learn PS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone,    It is just that i am trying to pull out the features of count7 counters in UDB and hence a lot of posts on that. So, after having real... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
           The PSoC4 will coming. That will get big volume of market                and the Cypress will be glad, Everybody will be happy.          ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 can i interface my light sensor with CY8CKIT-001 PSoC1 .    if yes, then hw can i interface it in order to detect light intensity. help me out me sam... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.