Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

romac_285831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Where can i find the recoomended CapSense board layout guidelines ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi    On my own breadboard[Cy8C3246AXA], GPIO Read has a problem.    It is a 4bit program Sw, connect to P5[4]-P5[7]    Pins driive mode is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello!     I have a little problem. I am working on a PSoC1 pcb board, using the CY8C29466-24PXI chip, and i want to make a usb connection with the b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I was trying to follow along with one of Dave Van Ess's video's on data paths and make the pwm as shown. However, I ran into problems at build... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi to all,                  In  the design of blood glucose meter , the current from test strip is modified to voltages using TIA , but after that ho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Hi,    I want to get information for an application.I pushed capsense button, for example works motor. If I press the even longer same button works ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am using the SPI slave module on a CY8C24423A. This has been working fine for several years, but now I seem to have changed something in the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi          i want to write a PLC host using LPC1768 mbed as the master and CY8CPLC10-28PVXI as slave. i am using the PLC kit 3272. I gave gone throu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,        i need some sample project using dac and adc in same project like signal loopback, signal filter (low pass)....    need more projects on ps... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Demo video is available @ http://www.cypress.com/?rID=73423 Please contact Cypress Tech support for the source code    Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.