Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all!    I need to make AGND available from outside a cy8c2714 (DIP-8 version) so I went ahead an placed a RefMUX, selected AGND as "Reference Selec... Show More
pacr_284376
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Yesterday I bought a CY8CKit-007 and a MiniProg3 at Farnell. I am having trouble programming it.    Both connected with USB cable and SW1 se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 What is the input imedance of the v2.0 comparator module? I've been seeing some errorenous readings when I am using a voltage divider into the compar... Show More
romac_285831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Ultrasonic parking assistance (UPA) systems are increasingly popular in cars because they enhance safety and driver convenience, especially in large ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear all,    Now i have a project,following the process:1.WaveDAC8 can generate the sine wave.2.The output of  WaveDAC8 is the input of a ADC.3.Sendi... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every one.!    I'm tryinng to adapt source code from EZRadioPro from Silicon Lab.  I want to develop code right through PSoC 3 for radio tranceiver... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I would like to set up google's protocol buffers on my PSoC board so I can send the compressed data to a python script for interpreation. I was curio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I want to use two PSOC1 chips which will operate at same frequency and their clocks near to perfect phase aligned.    Can you please suggest f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I'm looking for some memory optimization. at one stage I build my project and it shows my memory mapping as Program Size: data=22.0 xdata=350... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi there,    I have built an envelope extraction processor with PSOC 5LP. Overall it is working, but the rectification is not a full rectification, a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.