Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Sorry guys, but I need to determin how to insert images properly. I couldn't find another post so here it goes.     Pasting from the clipboard. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello!    I'm trying to use a thermocouple of type T but I have no idea which settings to use for the ADC. Does anyone know about it?    Thank you, a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello!    I'm facing an issue that is quite annoying knowing that I'm trying to program a board that is supposed to stay on the field for months.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,'    I am using PSOC controller cy8c3244pvi-133     i am putting it in sleep mode and wakeup only when PICU interrupt occures.    when it wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 how to use sw2 and sw3 of poc5 lp    I changed the p6-1 and p15-1 as the d-i/p pins,    my code : sw2_read()  cannot feel the switch work Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So i'm trying to use my FreeSoC mini to make a sonic screw driver. I'm a long time programmer, but this is my first time playing around with hardware.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 how to use sw2 and sw3 of poc5 lp    I changed the p6-1 and p15-1 as the d-i/p pins,    my code : sw2_read()  cannot feel the switch work Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I'm having a problem while trying to sample some signals when using an AMUX, a PGA and the SAR ADC.    I need to sample many light sensors tha... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,         I would like my PSoC3 USB port to act as a mass storage device allowing a host PC to copy  logged data from an onboard flash chip. Has an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have used successfully DMA transfer to write 8bit ADC output data to 8bit control register. It should also be possible to use DMA to write 16bit ADC... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.