Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,I built a project with 3 components: ADC,a verilog based component, VDAC. The verilog component is used to do some digital processing work. Here i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All:    I am working on a cross-platform PSoC3 project. I am using the USBUART component for communication. I have two related question regardin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all     I want to use multi DMAs by parallel rather than using first DMA to request next DMA. For example,  I use a custom trigger component  to re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Can any help me I am looking for a working sample for the WS2812B.. all I have found is ones for the psoc4    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I use USBFS w/ Automatic DMA, ISOC EP and max packet size of 512Bytes.    When i execute only once the command:    USBFS_LoadInEP(EP1, USBFS_NU... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I am comparitively new to PSoC and am doing a small project, "portable oscilloscope" . For this project i am using the CY8C3866axi4... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello    I'm seeing the example of delsig_I2CM01 in psoc creator, but i don't understand this lines:            sample_segment[0] = sample_full >> 8u ... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every one !    I would need help using malloc() library function.    I would need to create a fuction in C  that take an Array like argument , proc... Show More
JEv_295166
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Cypress    The audio descriptors list in 'Configure USBFS' appears to be missing a UAC2 Type 1 format type descriptor as defined in section 2.3.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    How  much is the resistance of the internall pull-up of a PSoC5LP?.    Currently I have a PSoC5LP connected to 20 SPI Slave devices with 20 sep... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.