Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I'm trying to use a UDB clock enable to create a gated clock for a bunch of shift registers and a counter.         The input clock (to the clock enab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to use CY8C24894 in a design including the USB interface. I want to use it as a self-powered device.    I read several files on it but one... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I was going thru the TRM and I didn't find much explanation on fixed-function blocks.         After going thru several chapters, I conc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have created a function named "keypad". then I have placed the function in a header file called "keypad.h".    then I have used the keypad function... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I need to finely tune frequency of PWM output of PSoC 5LP within approx +/-10Hz, centered at 32.768 kHz (standard Quartz oscillator frequency).... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to get a very basic USB implementation up and running. I intend on just doing some basic vendor-specific transfers but at the moment I can'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I encounter a failure using the Miniprogrammer1 whenever I try to read checksum of CY8C20075 device.  An error prompts wherein the detected si id of t... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm trying to measure the consumption of the pin component in PSoC5LP.         I want to evaluate it in terms of sourcing and sinking c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i have a link here that is an example of UART.     http://www.cypress.com/?docID=35078    what is the VR pin of j5? to it we are connecting the p0.1 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am using CY8C24894 to develop a serial port comminication with IC. The communication require PSoC to send a 7 bit data only to IC. I implemen... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.