Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi every body,    I'm doing a project with CY8C24123A, PSoC designer 5.4, using user modules: UART, Counter8 (determine working frequency for UART).  ... Show More
RuPi_283656
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Trying to understand the upgrade issues. The upgrade web page says "Obsolete"!! Getting ready to spin a new board here and wanted to see if ch... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, I’m using the Ezi2cDesign example that creates RAM that other devices can access through I2C. It appears that I2C supports sizes of both 8... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi ,     I am using USBUART  in my project. I would be grateful if anyone could enlighten me about the speed at which USBUART works.    Thanks in adv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi I was trying to do a project with a variable resistor, I wanted to know if one Cy829466 psoc-pxi has posivilidades to vary the resistance digitall... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I noticed that when using I2C, we always need to call functions in order for it to operate.         So I'm wondering, is it possible to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,     What is the port speed on the PSoC 3/5? I think the port is 8 bit or 16, I do not own one. Can it do    Better then bitwise usb module:    http://www.bitwisesys.com/qusb2-p/qusb2.htm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 dear develpers,    can anyone give me the value of the resistance offered by an open drain output in PSoC 5 when is in in high impeadance state. Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this,         I'm currently trying to use a DAC + OpAmp (acting as a voltage buffe... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,         In one of my projects, I wanted to connect a DAC acting as a reference voltage source (Vref) directly to the Vref input of a PGA compo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.