Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I made a simple app to play with interrupt handling. In loop it increments a counter and it's value is sent to UART.    When a byte is recei... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am trying to interfacing I2C between two PSOC3. I have written the following code     for MASTER                                                   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i want to store fpga program file .pdb for microsemi igloo in psoc and use it how can this be done? Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,    I am having some trouble with the SPI. I have looked through the site and found some documents but not a worked example.    The code is po... Show More
JiGi_284761
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Ive been using the auto generated ISR's and am trying to use the Custom ISR's using the CY_ISR_PROTO() approach.    The compiler keeps telling me that... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi        I developed a design for frequency measurement; this design was successfully completed using Timer16 that is clocked by external 10-MHz OCXO... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Through some option exploring, I attempted the use of both the PSOC's internal and TI serial based ADS7818 converters. I started messing with the Sigm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am a beginner with PSoC, I know PSoC 4 with Create 2.2 a little, because I learn some courses on the topics some weeks ago.    Nevertheless, it seem... Show More
user_108962310
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi folks,    I'm new to PSoC, but it looks like it might be good for my design, largely by saving a bunch of grief on routing a very small board.    M... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.